Friday, February 27, 2009

And She's Not Even out of Her Pajamas...

Days like today are a rare gift. I skipped working out and went right to work this morning. Now my brain feels like this:



Only scrambled and fried.

What could be so important? I was putting together my presentations for the upcoming writers' conference.

(Thank God for a generous sponsor during this recession! I could never have done it on a 20% pay-cut.)

So even though my brain is scrambled, it still feels good to have everything almost-together.

Plus, how many days do I have so much to do that I get to put off exercising?

It's a beautiful thing.

No comments:


I know all about waiting--for the right guy, for high school to end, for my boobs to come in (two out of three ain't bad).



Bare Naked Blog



I'm just getting started sharing relevant ads on my site. Please click "connect" at the top of the page if you're interested in learning more.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved