Monday, July 23, 2012

She Speaks 2012

This lady has been my rock over the past ten years or so.
It was so great to see her again and soak up the encouragement God just pours through her.


This lady helped me overcome my introvertedness and welcomed me right away.
Talented girl who is going to go far--I just have that feeling about her.
 

These ladies terrified me. Really. They were somewhat brutal but it was exactly what I needed to push harder. Love every one of them (and the ones who didn't make it into the photo).
 
This lady was my encourager. She has a heart for teens also and I know God is going to bless that.

So grateful for all the people I met this past weekend, and even more grateful for the way He met me.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love this, Bekah! It was so nice meeting you at She Speaks! :)

Bare Naked Blog w/Bekah said...

Jen, it was great to meet you too. I wish we could have hung out more--you seem really cool,


I know all about waiting--for the right guy, for high school to end, for my boobs to come in (two out of three ain't bad).



Bare Naked Blog



I'm just getting started sharing relevant ads on my site. Please click "connect" at the top of the page if you're interested in learning more.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved