Monday, February 16, 2009

Last year when we were poor newlyweds (not much has changed, eh?), we had "breakfast" on Valentine's night at the local eatery. Last summer we moved -- and didn't get the memo that our new local "breakfast anytime" place closes at 3 p.m.

So at about 5:00 p.m. on Valentine's Day this year, we got a little dressed up, headed to the breakfast place, and discovered -- it was closed.

In true Newlywed Fashion, we saw the flashing Bojangles sign. Who's to say Bojangles can't be romantic?:




Wow. Those are some caffeinated eyes in my head.

No comments:


I know all about waiting--for the right guy, for high school to end, for my boobs to come in (two out of three ain't bad).



Bare Naked Blog



I'm just getting started sharing relevant ads on my site. Please click "connect" at the top of the page if you're interested in learning more.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved