Monday, January 12, 2009

Caution: Slippery Surface



This picture describes how my life currently feels.

I'm standing on the edge of a slippery moss-covered rock. On that rock I'm balancing 10 projects at once. My feet are ready to slide off at any time into the [incredibly cold, dark, shark-infested] water.

Just kidding... but I needed a reason for why I hadn't blogged recently.

****

Even though I'm not about to fall into dark shark-infested waters, there are other exciting, non-fiction things happening:

  • The current book idea is finished... here's the opening line:

    "No one prepared me for the fact that when I hit my teenage years, life would feel like one continual wedgie: uncomfortable, embarrassing, and incredibly awkward."

(In the words of my mom, "Your editor must think you had a really interesting childhood.")
  • Several more book ideas coming up... stay tuned! (And feel free to offer your own.)
  • 9 more credit hours before I can put school behind me like a distant nightmare which only occasionally reoccurs. This of course, is about 3 years and 3 lifetimes late...
So what about you? What's your rock look like today? Is there a party on it, and can I come?

No comments:


I know all about waiting--for the right guy, for high school to end, for my boobs to come in (two out of three ain't bad).



Bare Naked Blog



I'm just getting started sharing relevant ads on my site. Please click "connect" at the top of the page if you're interested in learning more.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved