Monday, August 20, 2012

BINGO Was His Name




A cold caught my Tiny Human this week. I give it a couple of days before she chases the cold away, but for now, Elmo and Cheerios are the order of the hour. Every hour. On the hour.

I'm pretty sure if I hear the ABC's song one more time, I might just have to choke on the TIny Human's Cheerios. Because it sounds like the gentlest way to kill myself.

Needless to say, I'm trying to find additional ways to entertain my almost-one-year-old. But what do you do for a person who can't feed herself, can't change herself, and only speaks by barking when the B-I-N-G-O song comes on T.V.?

You buy her a puppy. Because that sounds like it would make life a lot easier right now.

"B-I-N-G-O" must stand for Because I'm No Genius--Oh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait! Is there going to be another addition to the Martin household? If there is, I'd love to see those pictures! :)


I know all about waiting--for the right guy, for high school to end, for my boobs to come in (two out of three ain't bad).



Bare Naked Blog



I'm just getting started sharing relevant ads on my site. Please click "connect" at the top of the page if you're interested in learning more.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved