Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Contest -- And A Prize...

Last week, 16 of you added to the sentence, "it reeked of death." (Go here to view the rest... your comments made me laugh so hard!)

This week I want to wrap it up with how you want to end the story. Here's the last paragraph -- add your finale after it:
Blogger The Dreamer said...

"P-promise?" I stuttered. And then I remembered. The day after I had meet Ethan, Cole had tried to kiss me. I told him - promised him - I would never speak to him again.

Since you turned the story into a romance, I have a gift for one randomly drawn commenter. I'd like to share a book with you from Sarah Sundin -- her debut novel, Distant Melody! She sent me this copy and I just started it -- excellent. I'd love to share a copy with you! (More to come soon about my thoughts on the novel.)

So start commenting by clicking here to go to the Scribble Chicks site! And be sure to leave your email address or some way for me to contact you if you win.

No comments:


I know all about waiting--for the right guy, for high school to end, for my boobs to come in (two out of three ain't bad).



Bare Naked Blog



I'm just getting started sharing relevant ads on my site. Please click "connect" at the top of the page if you're interested in learning more.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved