Monday, March 30, 2009

Best Buds

This week I am headed on a "business trip". Interpreted: I get to hang out with a bunch of people who are just as insane as I am. For 6 days we will eat, breathe, and sleep writing. I can't wait.

Except...

I still act like a newlywed and can't spend more than, say, 3.5 seconds away from my husband. This creates a problem, because he seems to feel the same way. (About spending 3.5 seconds away from me. Not away from himself.)

bestfriends

Recently someone saw us together. "When are you getting married?" the gentleman asked.

"We ARE married," my husband said.

"Oh," the gentleman said. "I thought you were holding her so tight because you WANTED to get married."

So this week will be interesting. Thankfully, I've discovered that the place where I'm staying has a webcam overlooking some of the area. I like to believe my sweetheart will leave it up on his computer at work. Why not? He can be like all the other dads watching the Kiddie Cam from daycare.

I can tell this is where this post needs to end. (What clued me in? Was it the gagging noises?)

All of this to say, I probably won't have a lot of blogging time this week. But stay tuned for some rocking awesome stories to make up for it. (No more gag-reflex posts for a while. I promise.)

No comments:


I know all about waiting--for the right guy, for high school to end, for my boobs to come in (two out of three ain't bad).



Bare Naked Blog



I'm just getting started sharing relevant ads on my site. Please click "connect" at the top of the page if you're interested in learning more.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved